Brought to you by two pinheads and a cartoon character on Deface the Nation. Sad, so sad.
Posts Tagged ‘Bonuses’
Senator John Kyl from Arizona has temporarily stopped the “Tax the Crap Out of Them” measure that the House of Representatives recently passed in a 328-93 vote [as an aside, the 85 Republicans who voted for this measure…just step down or switch your affiliation – thank you]. The Constitutionality needs to be debated, but both the House and the Senate are racing to get this bill through.
“I don’t believe that Congress should rush to pass yet another piece of hastily crafted legislation in this very toxic atmosphere, at least without understanding the facts and the potential unintended consequences,” Kyl was quoted as saying
Interestingly, the House version has a 90% excise tax against the AIG employees, while the Senate version has only a 35% tax, plus an additional 35% levied against AIG.
Just something I whipped up after listening to one-too-many people whine about AIG bonuses. Enjoy! If you want to use the picture, just provide a link to my site please.
Chris Dodd (D-CT), the Senate Banking Committee Chair, finally admitted that he was the one responsible for the AIG bonus loophole language that had mysteriously appeared into the Stimulus Bill. Oh, he had excuses (more here and here), but they are irrelevant to one important fact. At first, he had told the American public that he had no idea how that language got into the bill. This is not a case of an honest mistake. This is a case of a flat out lie.
Connecticut, you elected a liar, there is just no other way to put it. So, all of those who whined and threw your hissy-fit over the AIG bonuses, please direct your anger at Mr. Chris “Liar-Liar-Pants-On-Fire” Dodd. Thank you.
Now that we have established that he is a liar, everything he has said, and will say from now on, is suspect at best. He should, at least, be kicked off the Senate Banking Committee, at best, be impeached. Dishonesty is dishonesty. Democrats need to show that they have some principles.
Yeah, who am I kidding?
Free Report: 5 Things to Know About Obama’s Health Plan
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 2010 Election ACORN AGW AIG Alabama Al Gore American Police Force Anita Moncrief Ann Coulter Arianna Huffington Barack Obama Barney Frank Birmingham Bonuses Budget California Cap-And-Trade Cargill China Chris Dodd Climate Change Congress Conservatism Conservatives Democrats E.P.A. Energy Policy Environmentalism Eric Holder Faith Fox News Freedom G20 Germany Global Warming GOP Health Care Henry Waxman Hugo Chavez Il Duce Iowahawk Iran Islam July 4th Laura Ingram Liberalism Maersk Alabama Mark Levin Media Meghan McCain MSM Nancy Pelosi National Debt Obama Oil Old Media Pirates Pork Red Dot Gear Republican Party Republicans Rick & Bubba Rush Limbaugh Sean Hannity Senate Socialism Somali Pirates Spending Bill Stimulus Bill Stock Market T-Day Tea Party Tim Geithner Toxic Assets Venezuela
Top 10 Posts
- London terrorism suspect a former ‘humanitarian activist’ April 29, 2017
- New conservative news network in the works to challenge Fox from the right? April 29, 2017
- North Korea fires ballistic missile after release of video showing missile attack on U.S. Capitol April 28, 2017
- Another pro-life win: Trump appoints Yoest to top HHS post April 28, 2017
- State Department to Nikki Haley: Before you say anything important on foreign policy, clear it with us first April 28, 2017
- Politico Shocked at Positive-Thinking Americans Outside Liberal Media Bubble April 29, 2017
- Rolling Stone Reviews New Book on Failures of Clinton's Campaign April 28, 2017
- Media, Activists, Hollywood Remember Ellen’s Coming Out: ‘We All Need To Be Ellens’ April 28, 2017
- Chris Pratt Thanks God, Family: ‘Without You, This Wouldn’t Mean Anything’ April 28, 2017
- New Politico CEO Patrick Steel Claims He 'Skews Moderate Politically'....But Look at His Donations April 28, 2017
Unite The Blogs